EL Quarter Final: FC Barcelona - Eintracht Frankfurt 3-4 agg.

Gari

A naive game from Xavi. It's football. Bar?a have had problems for several years now. There were problems in the last game against the last La Liga team. Trouble with attackers. The fact that they would crush and run away was clear. And he brings the team to the field with the usual tactics. And he gets what other coaches got before him. My opinion should be the basis of the players under the vision of the coach, and who decides Xavi. While he is constantly changing players and it does not work.

Skalman

I wonder if Alba or Alves or maybe ecen busi will come out after the game and say something inspirational again, like they usually do after events like this. I wonder what they will blame this time, maybe not the grass?

Co0ter

The stupid penalty by Garcia set the tone for the rest of the match. They defended with 11 and counter attacked when we pushed too far forward. Pedri and Gavi in the middle with those circumstances was always going to end up leaving us exposed, especially with Turtleboy as our DM. Wrecked the whole game for us. I expect more from Barca, but it's exactly what happened.

mc_lovin

On a positive note it's just the Europa League :lol:

But it's definitely a night for some extensive soul searching. There are a ton of lessons here (the most obvious one don't pay 30m for Adama :lol: CBs are still a massive issue. We lack x-factor in attack. Maybe Dembele leaving could be good for us.)

ajnotkeith

On a positive note it's just the Europa League :lol:

But it's definitely a night for some extensive soul searching. There are a ton of lessons here (the most obvious one don't pay 30m for Adama :lol: CBs are still a massive issue. We lack x-factor in attack. Maybe Dembele leaving could be good for us.)

You seriously blame this on Dembele?

It's not his fault Xavi has the front 3 80 yards apart. He showed some grit and fight and got back to defend today.

We are going back to the usual shit here where we blame Dembele, blame Auba, even blame Araujo, blame everyone who aren't the golden cows of the team.

Home of Barca Fans