Emerson

Zidane82

He is not good with the ball and his passing isn't that great, was like that at Real Betis. Can that improve over time? I don't know. However if defensively alone he can improve our defense, I will take it.

But it was his first game after what, barely a week here? Give him a lot more time.
Let?s be frank and honest.. any comparison with D Alvez is laughable!

Piz poor first touch , poor passing and passes in dangerous areas like Roberto does , poor final ball in the final third , he scuffs his passes ( not a clean hit ) just like Sterling does .

Last edited:

kattanib

Let?s be frank and honest.. any comparison with D Alvez is laughable!

Piz poor first touch , poor passing and passes in dangerous areas like Roberto does , poor final ball in the final third , he scuffs his passes ( not a clean hit ) just like Sterling does .

This response is irrelevant. Where did he compare Emerson to Dani Alves? He clearly mentioned that Emerson is good defensively more than he is good attacking wise, which is the opposite of Dani Alves.

malvolio

I was joking brah. Said since a couple of months ago that Dest and Emerson are not Barcelona level players.
Now I'm just hoping Emerson turns out decent as Dest is a calamity.

Last edited:

Zidane82

This response is irrelevant. Where did he compare Emerson to Dani Alves? He clearly mentioned that Emerson is good defensively more than he is good attacking wise, which is the opposite of Dani Alves.

I never said HE compared Emerson to Alves but a few others have .. the only comparison I see is they are both Brazilian and male

Zidane82

I was joking brah. Said since a couple of months ago that Dest and Emerson are not Barcelona level players.
Now I'm just hoping Emerson turns out decent as Dest is a calamity.

I don?t get this Dest hate ... he?s young , in a team in turmoil and does well when I see him . Best RB we have had since Alves ironically

Gnidrologist

Another bait with another extreme opinion. Doesn't it get boring at some point?
Tbh honest he's right here, at least as far as this single performance went. Reminded me of typical Semedo game. Will not jump to conclusion right now, of course.

kattanib

I am optimistic of his defensive work and that alone is sufficient to me. His attacking play is very unlikely to be worse than a CB attacking play, say Pique or Mingueza .. then that is an upgrade in my book because we need one defensive and one offensive player between RB and LB

vuji_31

He is young, ofc je will not perform in best light from the start.

Atleast he can defend really good.

Home of Barca Fans