Emerson

khaled_a_d

His physical attributes are clear tbh.
He is still a bit raw though, his offensive movements are good (far better than Dest) but he is still not capable of using them.
On defense he is the opposite, he can use his body to add to defense but OTOH his movements leaves something to be desired.
Great clearance against Alena btw

Zidane82

Tottenham is expected to come back strong this Monday and raise their proposal for Emerson Royal. Barcelona want more than ?30 million for the Brazilian full-back. (Via @TNTSportsBR)

MTL_Barca

I haven't made up my mind about him but if there is any truth to these rumors just take the money and run, that's a no-brainer. Not worth the gamble considering our financial situation.

Highly doubt it's real though.

malvolio

Dest had a fine game. One of the few players who was actually continuously trying to get past defenders in the final third.

yeah, dest still tries to get past someone. only to stumble into his own feet. we got dumb and dumber as RBs right now.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Comparisons to Firpo are nonsensical, it's as if some of you never saw Junior much less understand what you see

I was not happy with his performance overall but there were positives to take & build upon. I do agree that offensively he has left much room for improvement but I actually thought defensively he was pretty naive - especially in the buildup to Sandro's goal

It's early and he needs to improve but will he under Koeman? Does Koeman & staff actually work on how fullbacks should be playing, positioning themselves if not defending? I have yet to see a single player improve under Koeman

FinBarcelonafan

I don't think we can afford to sell him. We have so few players as it is.

We should keep him at least this season and see what we got.

It's possible he wasn't fully fit yesterday. Dear was warming up since the first ten minutes.

Home of Barca Fans