Emerson

Interlop

So the deal is 25M + 5M Euros, let's assume we get the whole 30M. We give 20% to betis - 6M, and we paid for him 12M, in the end we get 12M easy profit for a player that played like 2 games for us.

Birdy

Steer away from Bellerin.
Guy is a finished as a footballer, and currently he is 10 times worse than Semedo.

Once upon a time, he was decent. Not anymore since 3-4 years ago.

Mingueza is perfect to play the defensive RB instead of Emerson.
Use Emerson's and Moriba's money to get the physical midfielder that will make this team compete better against top sides

Messi983

Betis gets 20% of the fee + the 9M Barca paid for him. So yes , Barca pretty much gets 15M out of this deal.

Yeah, awful deal.

Should be given a season and let him compete with Dest then sell one of them next year if needed (but preferably keep them and sell Roberto and Alba) although I think they could complement each other well.

Well, good luck to Emerson. Tottenham has instantly become my favorite big 6 EPL club.

serghei

Steer away from Bellerin.
Guy is a finished as a footballer, and currently he is 10 times worse than Semedo.

Once upon a time, he was decent. Not anymore since 3-4 years ago.

Mingueza is perfect to play the defensive RB instead of Emerson.
Use Emerson's and Moriba's money to get the physical midfielder that will make this team compete better against top sides

Keep the money, push in Nico and Gavi.

HanDW

If we keep him his value will drop in a matter of time thanks to performances like the one yesterday.

Better take 25+5 now than 3+1 in a loan deal next year.

Mingueza+Dest is good enough so please no Bellerin.

serghei

If we keep him his value will drop in a matter of time thanks to performances like the one yesterday.

Better take 25+5 now than 3+1 in a loan deal next year.

Mingueza+Dest is good enough so please no Bellerin.

Pretty much.

xXKonan

Koeman wants a striker but I have a feeling his request will fall on deaf ears.

Which wouldn't be surprising as to what options are out there especially this late?

JamDav1982

Unlikely Barca spend any money they can from these sales.

It will all be about strengthening the accounts to allow for more freedom in market next summer.

serghei

Koeman wants a striker but I have a feeling his request will fall on deaf ears.

Which wouldn't be surprising as to what options are out there especially this late?

Wasn't he complaining he has too many players? He will have Ansu, Coutinho, Braithwaite, Depay, Griezmann and Dembele for 3 spots. Or 2 spots if he plays 3-5-2.

I'm not even counting Aguero and Demir.

mc_lovin

Nah
They are not the profile we lack.
Nico is the next Busi
Gavi is a decent sub for Pedri

Nico looks like a more physical, less brilliant version of Busquets. He's exactly the profile we need. His quality is the question mark. But if we had to pick one La Masia player to succeed he would solve the most issues.

Home of Barca Fans