Emerson

Jakabor

Good sale. Especially for 25 M + add-ons.

Not technical enough and below average passing ability.

His physical qualities are there, so he might be a better fit in the PL.

Dest and Mingueza for right back now.

behindbrowneyes

This is only a good deal as long as the club stays away from Bellerin. Mingueza proved to be a solid back-up and we'd better save the money for next summer.

vuji_31

Okay it is done it seems.

Around 45-50mil for Emerson and Moriba.

It is not bad but knowing Laporta can't spend even 10 from it makes me hate Barto even more.

Real Madrid signed Camavinga for 30mil while we are looking for Bellerin and Mandzukic.

Raketa10

Emerson Royal was presented as a new Barca player on August 2nd. "Emerson has a 300 million euros clause and let's hope he's here at Barca for many years", said Laporta on that date. Well, his Barca career has come to an end after 29 days. [md]

:lol::lol:

Porque

Feeling gutted for the 5 people who bought Emerson jerseys.

We are officially a pauper team now. On the last days of the transfer window we have lost Royalty, and soon we will lose the King.

Messi983

Emerson Royal was presented as a new Barca player on August 2nd. "Emerson has a 300 million euros clause and let's hope he's here at Barca for many years", said Laporta on that date. Well, his Barca career has come to an end after 29 days. [md]

:lol::lol:

Laporta is a liar, nothing new to see here.

Messi983

They probably concluded that he has no potential so they decided to grab some money before his value depreciates. Despite that, we really are a meme club.

How about give a guy at least a full season before concluding he has no potential? I mean, we've sold Semedo who has underperformed for 3 years for 30m. We could easily sell Emerson (who is also 6 years younger) for those 25m we'll get now next year if he'd prove not to be good enough.

But selling someone who has proved to be a quality La Liga RB for two years (probably top 3-5 in the league) after one start for the club is just stupid.

Messi983

Has already passed medical with Tottenham. Was really hoping he'd reject going there, fail medical or something but now the end is near. I'm devastated right now.

You'll never be forgotten, Royal. The best player we've ever had and lost without giving him a fair chance. We'll look back at this day with disgrace when he'll turn into a top 5 RB in the world worth 80m while we'll go through 3-4 more RBs over next few years and eventually still end up with a 34 year old Roberto as a starter.

Club de amigos and Barca DNA till I die.

Also, f*** you Laporta. You can only get back on my good side if you bring us Haaland or Kounde next year.

BBZ8800

We lost so many legends this summer.
Players who will always remain a huge part of our history.

First Messi, but then Matheus, Aguero and Emerson.
The last 3 were especially painful.

Pain.
Huge pain.

fergus90

Has already passed medical with Tottenham. Was really hoping he'd reject going there, fail medical or something but now the end is near. I'm devastated right now.

You'll never be forgotten, Royal. The best player we've ever had and lost without giving him a fair chance. We'll look back at this day with disgrace when he'll turn into a top 5 RB in the world worth 80m while we'll go through 3-4 more RBs over next few years and eventually still end up with a 34 year old Roberto as a starter.

Club de amigos and Barca DNA till I die.

Also, f*** you Laporta. You can only get back on my good side if you bring us Haaland or Kounde next year.

He's dead to me until we resign Sergi Samper and Matheus Fernandes.

soul24rage

I've never felt pain like this before.

Thank you for all the wonderful memories.

I'm sure you'll be the spark needed to help win Spurs a trophy that they most desire.

Home of Barca Fans