Emiliano Martínez 'Dibu'

iniestaGOAT

Idiotic stuff with those mbappe mocking things. Its not like Mbappe vanished, dude scored 4 times past him in wc final

Scores 4 times? 3 penalties.

Martinez got save of the century on those bums last min of extra time and sent them home with an L

Chill And Respect the GK

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Needs to be posted here too. My new favorite GK. :lol:

untitled-design-13.png

Porque

He can do whatever he wants. Hes already got legend status in his country.

Where as penbappe is still trying to earn legend status for Paris

Mbappe got his WC too.

All this Mbappe behaviour in the Argentina squad seems like projecting the feelings of what one of their idols thinks about Mbappe. I mean, why else?

iniestaGOAT

Mbappe got his WC too.

All this Mbappe behaviour in the Argentina squad seems like projecting the feelings of what one of their idols thinks about Mbappe. I mean, why else?

Mbappe got a World cup has a world cup but hes french. Fans in south american countries treat them like god, europeans mostly dont give a shit like that.

Messigician

Mbappe got his WC too.

https://twitter.com/ESPNFC/status/1605215716222853122?t=QK9aEC-QxB7Q5MnZqNTBzA&s=19

Messi knows chat

FCMessi

Very disrespectfull towards mbappe.
Argentines whine about respect but then behave like that...

Insane saves on PKs and more to win the cup for Argentina.

then proceeded to mock Mbappe after going over to console him on the pitch.

Argentina could easily have lost.

Windhook

I thought of Tevez holding that RIP Fergie card.:lol:

Dubi doesn't own Mbappe, though. Conceding 3+1 goals in the final by the same guy, I'd be a lot more humble in his place on the matter.

Porque

Shame he went into business for himself as Messi might have been able to orchestrate a PSG move for him, suggest he's the key to get a CL or something.

Home of Barca Fans