Emiliano Martínez 'Dibu'

Gnidrologist

This guy turns into Neuer + when it's the big moments and pen times :lol:

Absolute legend.
Neuer? He turns into fucking count Dracula, who sucks air out of ball and balls, if you know what i mean.

a5e872_1eb4fb50cd7e49b885adf2ab0d1d63bf~mv2.gif

L3v1s

It's not just that - it's also his sheer larger than life personality and belief to win. He has balls. Romero was a good goalkeeper but he was never anywhere near as inspirational as Martinez.
Absolutely. Might be hated by his opponents for some of his antics, but you need a guy like him in your team.

soul24rage

Surely this guy deserves a shoutout as the GOAT Argentinian Goalkeeper by now? Surely beats Ubaldo Fillol(1978 GK) with the amount of iconic moments he's had.

I dont know how many times this guy saved their asses, he is top 3 reasons why their national team changed for the better. Incredible teammate to have.
He already was since WC22.

An absolute beast of a GK.

Loki

I can't take him seriously anymore after that juvenile celebration at the world cup. Footballers can't behave themselves like retarded 12 year olds on world stage in my opinion.

BJJ

I can't take him seriously anymore after that juvenile celebration at the world cup. Footballers can't behave themselves like retarded 12 year olds on world stage in my opinion.
Yeah, he's a bit of a dick but you need someone like him. You can't have choir boys in every position.
He is the Sergio Ramos of goalkeepers. You may hate him but you'd love him in your team. A guy like this lifts and inspires the whole team. If Argentina has someone like Ter Stegen they lose the shootout,especially after that Messi miss.
Martinez totally unphased by the situation just grabs the initiative back.
It's shocking that he's still at Villa. No disrespect to them.

soul24rage

Yeah, he's a bit of a dick but you need someone like him. You can't have choir boys in every position.
He is the Sergio Ramos of goalkeepers. You may hate him but you'd love him in your team. A guy like this lifts and inspires the whole team. If Argentina has someone like Ter Stegen they lose the shootout,especially after that Messi miss.
Martinez totally unphased by the situation just grabs the initiative back.
It's shocking that he's still at Villa. No disrespect to them.
Will forever be grateful to Villa for giving Dibu the opportunity for getting consistent game time. He'll be playing in the Champions League next season so there's no real reason for him to leave.

If Argentina had someone like Ter Stegen

GRlWMPXWUAAlCKp

Home of Barca Fans