Eric Abidal

M

mitkoa7x

This is total bs, he said he wants to continue playing and living in Barcelona and he is not a man who will go back on his word. He will sign an extention im sure of it.

Panna

^^ I do not know,i also read Abidal reject the new contract and they will talk after the summerbreak. I could not believe it so i read it twice.
About the holiday,Abidal does not have a holiday because he trains every day to get the full strenght as he had before the surgery.

Aasim

Bumbleman
Question is, has Abidal decided to retire? There is no other explanation as to why he would reject the contract.

Unless of course Rosell has offered him a lower salary or something but that would be very unlikely.

jamrock

Question is, has Abidal decided to retire? There is no other explanation as to why he would reject the contract.

Unless of course Rosell has offered him a lower salary or something but that would be very unlikely.

Is rosell, its very likely

Yugi

:lol:
surely rosell know what he is doing, I believe if Abidal wants to stay, he should pay for it too

jism7690

MD reporting that he has turned down the renewal offer tabled by Rosell et al...Not enough money?

WTF

The decent thing Rosell could do is give the player some money after all he went through and the services to the club...

Rosell must think because Eric had the honour of lifting the CL Trophy that should be enough payment:banghead:

Give Eric some more money he more then deserves it IMO

Home of Barca Fans