Eric Abidal

Pepe Silvia

Even before the goal, he was #2 in MOM performance for me last night. His positioning was on point all night and intercepted some critical balls in midfield (cut the angles off). He was a maniac and stingy as fuck with the ball. Often found himself in dangerous positions but luckily only 1-2 ended up intercepted by the whites and nothing became of it. He is the man and very happy to see him cap his signing performance with an ACE of a goal. Wonderous.

zanela

Nah, Titi would've slotted home with his right foot...Abidal toe poked it with his left when the better angle would've been with his right

That's because Abi is a leftie, hence comfortable taking shot with his left. And his control set him up perfectly for it. With carvalho closing him down, his confidence and composure in that finish would make any striker proud.
Apart from the goal, he made some crucial interceptions in the first half. Most notably Cristiano's pass to Benzema on the counter, and if it not for him we'd be trailing by 2 goals at Half time. Solid performance.

Our players are too casual. Need some pelvic thrusts in there. Me disappoint.

X

xaviniesta

is it just me that pep laid out some hints about abidal and being future coach or just usual :pep:ing

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Nah, allas...I think he was intimating that Abidal could become a club member and official, who knows where it could go from there within the club...I think the subtext is that it's high praise to comment on hoping a foreign player will become an official within the club...It means he is part of the family and their desire is for it to continue far into the future...beyond his playing days

I say that's good news for everyone

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Love this photo...Sport mentioned that Leo & the players teased Abidal quite a bit about his goal long after the match

1327010134858.jpg

ammarfcb

ze special one
Love this photo...Sport mentioned that Leo & the players teased Abidal quite a bit about his goal long after the match

to which abidal replied...

tumblr_ly0qfbFpqV1qzrfwao1_500.png

and they were like...
tumblr_ly2sskbacc1qe8s6wo1_500.gif

tumblr_ly2rx55Udn1r1o2xc.png

tumblr_ly2l0pWso51r0aqaxo1_500.png

then abidal went....

tumblr_ly0thbI1iN1qjmhoko3_400.jpg

im sorry messi. i will give you a chance next time....

must kill pepe... so messi can score
ABIDAL.jpg

so abidal shot pepe...
610x-23.jpg

article-2089132-0F85BA6C00000578-985_468x304.jpg

Home of Barca Fans