Eric Abidal

Hatem Ben Arfa

2012-08-06_ENTRENO_142-Optimized.v1344252396.JPG

:worthy::wub:

He's lost a lot of Muscle. It's going to take him many hours in the gym to get it back.

On the + side he looks very healthy.

Last edited:

Galning

From his official FaceBook:

Hello les amis !
J'espère que vous allez bien, je viens vous donner quelques nouvelles : je recommence depuis un petit moment les séances d'entraînement en salle et je voudrais dire un grand merci aux Catalans pour leur accueil lors de la présentation officielle au Camp Nou !
Merci pour votre soutien !

Hello my friends,
I hope you are well, I'm writing you to give you some news: I've started again to train indoors, for a little time now, and I would like to say a big thank you to the Catalans for their great welcoming, in Camp Nou, during the official presentation!
I thank you for your support!

:worthy:

Theconomist

This guy is inhumane. By all accounts this is as close to a real miracle as it can get. I don't think any player in the history of football ever overcame such a major health issue and went on playing. Maybe Fabrice if he comes back for Bolton.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I hope he comes back soon. We really miss his defence

If he comes back at all, it won't be this year.

If he's that much of a BMF (very possible, considering it's Abidal), maybe at the end of the year. But he's not ready for regular training, let alone playing pro football.

Home of Barca Fans