Eric Abidal

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
The first assist that you guys keep claiming is not exactly an assist from Abidal 'officially'... It took a deflection on its way to Ibra and Ibra had to show a clear poacher instincts to bury that one

Moe

powered by;
The first assist that you guys keep claiming is not exactly an assist from Abidal 'officially'... It took a deflection on its way to Ibra and Ibra had to show a clear poacher instincts to bury that one

Yes, it took a deflection but I think it didn't matter that much and the assist was Abidals

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Yes, it took a deflection but I think it didn't matter that much and the assist was Abidals

''Officially" not :)
Not in my book as well, because Zlatan had to do some hell of a lot of work then!! But then I consider some UEFA rules and some of my own :p

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
He still defends like crap.....He's just got forward a little bit better.

Why do people still ask for your opinion on Abidal, it's obvious what you're going to say. You have a little cassette inside your head, right in your subconscious, that plays the same shit when you hear Abidal. You're bias. It's getting old.

Venezuelan Cule

Why do people still ask for your opinion on Abidal, it's obvious what you're going to say. You have a little cassette inside your head, right in your subconscious, that plays the same shit when you hear Abidal. You're bias. It's getting old.

No idea why anyone would take his opinion on Abidal seriously. He has proven to not have an (*)objective opinion on the guy.

(*)the phrase objective opinion is an oxymoron but meh.

MinaFCB

Besides doing great job in defence he also showed how useful he can be forward!i'm so glad he finally proved his quality!

B

Barca4life1000

I think we all will be overjoyed when his first goal comes......he deserves it.....I personally think it will happen this year....

Home of Barca Fans