Eric Abidal

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Domenech is a wreck but players really acted disgracefully. Sad days for French NT and much work to do for Blanc.

Barcafan 2304

From a Barca perspective, good. He had his injury problems last season so hopefully, he can put his feet up now, get a few weeks rest and come back 100% for the new season.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
From a Barca perspective, good. He had his injury problems last season so hopefully, he can put his feet up now, get a few weeks rest and come back 100% for the new season.

Still, would be disappointed in Abidal who I really like, to know he was part of the problem with Les Bleus

zanela

Domenech: ''Abidal told me he had nothing to play for.''

Poor form from Abidal.

It's a matter of pride and honour for an athlete to don the national colours and some wait their entire career to be able to achieve tht. Not everyone is as fortunate and privileged. If you can't show heart, professionalism, desire and feel nothing for your colours then rather stay bck and instead allow a more deserving candidate who actually cares to take their place.
DomDom's incomptency was well known. So i don't understand the need to trigger a 'mutiny' & turmoil on world stage & embarass your federation, team & all concerned when they'd a year of qualifiers where they could've expressed any objections, personal grouse, discontent and moved for a change. But these lazy, overpaid prima donnas rather boycott matches & act as mere spectators in an event of such significance. I actually 've more respect for those who took the field(regardless of their involvement & attitude) over those who were warming their overrated asses even when called on duty. When you got nothing to play for, a man plays for self-pride and show his worth even if its for a losing cause.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans