Eric Abidal

desoe

Not so bad as it was expected, but I guess it would be better if we don't force our luck again in future. And in the situation when he tripped the Villareal player and got a yellow card - I got a feeling that he's going to get sent off, taking into account that it's what usually happening when he's playing as a CB

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
he was very solid, really.

like Pep says, he has all the abilities to play CB (boy does he have the abilities) if he can just keep his focus.

Puyol was the liability today. sad to see him like this. we really should use him more sparingly and allow him to recharge.

V

Valon

Puyol always struggles against Villareal tbh. They are his boogey team.

SeloBarca

Yea i think it was one of his best performances actually, anticipated the cut through pases very well, got the ball back high up in the field many times and other stuff, good job

Trequartista

The good
Awesome today,solid as a rock,dealt well with Cristiano and Di maria,went forward sometimes,I reallly trust that guy,one of our best 3 players tonight,and I am sure that not many people will hail his performance today,LEGEND

Richard.H

To me he seems very underrated. He deserves loads of respects for his performance today I thought he did an amazing job. BRAVO ERIC!

Home of Barca Fans