24 - Eric García

Qqqq

Should be able to get him for about 15 mil. Any more than that would be stupid considering his current situation in City.

Messi983

We probably plan to sell Todibo for 20m+ and buy Garcia for less. But don't believe we'll really get that good offer for JCT and City probably won't sell Garcia for less than 20m in the end as well. And surely they won't sell him before they get Koulibaly or another CB. They were even linked to Upamecano yesterday.

I don't think Garcia is really a CB we need and he's not much more experienced than Araujo or Todibo but if we were looking for cheap CBs who have more top level experience then why we didn't go for Sarr (free), Disasi or Salisu (12m)?

Anyway, I'd prefer to use that Garcia money on Estupinan (who is close to going to Villarreal for 15m) or to bring back Emerson so we'd improve at least one FB position. Maybe we could also sign Brandon Soppy (his contract with Rennes expires next season and Wolves have apparently just offered 8m for him; RBL and ASM also interested so all clubs with good scouting who can recognize good talents) and send him on loan for a season (don't think he's ready yet for a big club but could be a very good RB in a year or two).

FC433

^
you make very good points and I agree with you. However, I would leave Emerson at Betis this season. One season under MP should help him a lot. Brandon Soppy? I have never watched him play before. I will make sure to check him out next week.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I would sell Todibo and bring Garcia back just because he's homegrown. They seem like players of approximately the same level. Our older homegrown players are done and will leave soon. Pique, Roberto, Alba, Busi, Messi. From the younger generation we only have Puig and Fati, and I guess Alena who are in the first team. There is an actual homegrown players quota clubs have to fill for the CL, and imagine Barcelona of all clubs does not :lol:

Getting a Spanish international is good as well. Before Fati we had only Busi who was regularly getting called up, and Lucho will soon drop him I think.

Messi983

portada-md-5f6061228fb2b.jpg

Jallo

We are so poor right now and in no position to bargain. See in 2021 Eric. I wish he was getting ready for Villarreal right now.

Home of Barca Fans