Ernesto Valverde - V1

jairzinho

Lol the fact that he turned off his phone and has his wife answering phone calls for him while he's vacationing somewhere, says it all.
fucking leave, you coward.

HAHAHAHA

This guy is a coward on and off the field. Bottles a 2nd straight CL tie and says 'it is what it is'.

Loses to Valencia and says 'i feel fine'. :lol:

Clueless and Coward. Who would ever thought we'd have a manager like this?

What a time to be alive.

jamrock

One more chance for him and his few but vocal followers to try and prove there way of doing things just right.

These past two seasons was just a warm up, next year, next year is when we will get it right.

Rakitic--busquets---vidal

Wasn't thuggish & vertical enough, busquets was too soft & slow. Next season we should casemiro lol

Barcilliant

HAHAHAHA

This guy is a coward on and off the field. Bottles a 2nd straight CL tie and says 'it is what it is'.

Loses to Valencia and says 'i feel fine'. :lol:

Clueless and Coward. Who would ever thought we'd have a manager like this?

What a time to be alive.

He really is spineless. Holy fuck, he is the absolute opposite of what a Barca manager is supposed to be.

Don Andrésº8

Like i Said here One year ago we should had fight for Sarri, One of the best in the world, but noooo we need to stay here with this farmer, rip Barça

raedkuwait

the board dont give a fuck about barca
the players dont give a fuck
the manager dont give a fuck
why should we worry so much and give a fuck
to hell with them all, they deserve each other i dont care any more

SeloBarca

tumblr_nx99gh6Nc91rn7bzro1_500.gif

Tackle

[youtube]ztZI0Klm7V4[/youtube]

Friendly reminder that Valverde tried his famous high press that worked to great effect in his stint at Athletic Bilbao in his early days here, but the team couldn't cope with the physical rigours and the tactic was dropped soon after. He also went back to Messi at false 9 for his first few months with Suarez being converted to a left sided inside forward and Dembele playing as pure winger on the right. Too bad Dembele couldn't keep fit for more than 2 matches and Deulofeu's wretched performances forced him to adopt a 4-4-2. Coutinho was also tried in midfield plenty with Dembele ahead of him, but proved in short order that he had no business playing as a midfielder.

Valverde is a flawed coach, but let's have a little perspective here. He's tried plenty of different things here with the squad proving to be incompetent at adapting to any of his tactical tweaks. Can't teach an old dog new tricks, Valverde tried mightily, but in the end he had to resort to being what the lads on here call a "coward."

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
He has so much talent at his disposal and he's just incapable of using it.

If he is to stay than he really just needs to sit down and think about life and the errors he's made. Also... he's making older players feel too comfortable and if it goes on like this we're going to need a Pep style managment where a new coach comes in and just says goodbye to the old guard.

I actually liked the idea of Martinez/Henry coming in as Henry commands respect that would help managing the egos of Suarez, Rakitic and sometimes even Leo.

FCB1987

Banned

Valverde tried his famous high press that worked to great effect in his stint at Athletic Bilbao in his early days here, but the team couldn't cope with the physical rigours and the tactic was dropped soon after.

Is that any wonder considering he starts Busquets, Rakitic, and Suarez in every match?

Danic

Valverde tried?! As far as i know this was our standard play before valverde so all he did was turning us into a boring style.
Without Messi we would have get rid of him after the firat season i guess...
He maybe made us more compact in defense but we even regressed in the offensive part. It was just a bit hided by messis great performances...

Barcilliant

Friendly reminder that Valverde tried his famous high press that worked to great effect in his stint at Athletic Bilbao in his early days here, but the team couldn't cope with the physical rigours and the tactic was dropped soon after. He also went back to Messi at false 9 for his first few months with Suarez being converted to a left sided inside forward and Dembele playing as pure winger on the right. Too bad Dembele couldn't keep fit for more than 2 matches and Deulofeu's wretched performances forced him to adopt a 4-4-2. Coutinho was also tried in midfield plenty with Dembele ahead of him, but proved in short order that he had no business playing as a midfielder.

Valverde is a flawed coach, but let's have a little perspective here. He's tried plenty of different things here with the squad proving to be incompetent at adapting to any of his tactical tweaks. Can't teach an old dog new tricks, Valverde tried mightily, but in the end he had to resort to being what the lads on here call a "coward."

Yes, this squad has limitations but his weak mentality and lack of a solid plan get exposed at the highest level. We don't have the legs or work ethic? Maybe it's time to start integrating the youngsters and benching or selling the seniors? Instead he plays guys like Suarez and Rakitic game in game out. I guarantee a guy like Mourinho would have played the same dogshit style as Shitverde but we would have made it through both of those matches instead of collapsing in a heap.
Shitverde has no balls either on or off the pitch.

Sorin

He tried to press but then he also uses Rakitic and Busquets 24/7. Suarez the fat bastard too.

If he stays, he will still rely on them for the most part in the next season. He is now at the end of his 2nd year, why didn't he say to the board something like: "Look these motherfuckers are cramping my style, they can't do shit of what I want them to do, sell them and bring me new guys or I'll quit". Why didn't he send a message to these guys by benching them? Nothing is his fault apparently.

The funny thing is that the same people who will try and excuse Valverde of having nothing to work with will also be the same ones who in turn will praise Rakitic, Busquets, Suarez or Sergi Roberto to high heaven as world beaters. Valverde nut huggers in a nutshell

Home of Barca Fans