Ernesto Valverde - V1

Cule4life

The Culest
[tw]1133441429454360577[/tw]

Valgreen be like

323btu.jpg

Maxim4

This guy is smart to get benefits to his personal interests.
I think the problem is because of his contract that was renewed last summer.
It will not be easy to get rid of him.

abbbs97

Apparently there will be a meeting tomorrow to address the issues.
SACK HIM ALREADY FFS. He's clearly not willing to resign, the shameless cockroach, so just kick him out. yes, even if he's on vacation.

omidferoz

This man har no shame. Just fucking quit and dont embarrass yourself. No one at Barca wants you. Why is that so hard to understand. After this shitshow i will be really surprised if he is not fired within this week. Cant stand his freaking stone face and boring football. I rather have Tata Martino or freaking Jordi Roura then this bastard.

Maxim4

Apparently there will be a meeting tomorrow to address the issues.
SACK HIM ALREADY FFS. He's clearly not willing to resign, the shameless cockroach, so just kick him out. yes, even if he's on vacation.

He should be dismissed immediately, it is useless to wait for his resignation.

abbbs97

He should be dismissed immediately, it is useless to wait for his resignation.

oh I'm not betting on him resigning at all. Guy wants his 24m salary one more year. Shameless guy.
I'm betting on the board to sack him, which isnt very reassuring.

Ammar17j

What are they waiting for? Can someone explain me? The board clearly wants Valverde to be sacked... Bartomeu is the only one who wants Valverde to stay.It's almost June.. We have to hurry up. Because the new manager needs time.Most of the board members don't want Valverde to continue. There is so much pressure at the moment. I'm 100% sure that Valverde won't be here next season. Something tells me that Bartomeu is holding the sack at the moment... Which is not the right time

Home of Barca Fans