Ernesto Valverde - V1

Kul_z

Imagine if we somehow finish 3rd next year and end up in europa league. And bottle the 3-0 lead against some german team. Ev needs to keep tradition alive, we bottled it against italian, english, and now its turn on german or some france club

FCBfan22

Imagine if we somehow finish 3rd next year and end up in europa league. And bottle the 3-0 lead against some german team. Ev needs to keep tradition alive, we bottled it against italian, english, and now its turn on german or some france club

Or Porto/Benfica...

:valverde2:

FinBarcelonafan

Hah. I can see PSG giving us a Remontada.

serghei

As long as the criminals are running this club We will go nowhere. Can't wait till we solidify our position as a mid table club.

Lol. This is not about being a mid table club. We're Spanish champions ffs, so that's already better in terms of results than most teams out there bar Manchester City and Liverpool probably.

This is about wanting to be the best. Not just in Spain, but in Europe. And we have too many incompetents for that.

jairzinho

Lol. This is not about being a mid table club. We're Spanish champions ffs, so that's already better in terms of results than most teams out there bar Manchester City and Liverpool probably.

This is about wanting to be the best. Not just in Spain, but in Europe. And we have too many incompetents for that.

Seems like being the best in Europe isn't a priority for the board again.

If it was, Valgreen wouldn't be here.

Messigician

Pep Guardiola and Valverde met last Monday at a restaurant. It was a dinner that Guardiola and Valverde had already agreed on for some time
[sport]

Messigician

Tbh I want to see what Valverde does in his 3rd season.

He is not so bad as people are claiming. When everyone is fully fit our football is not so bad and the results are okay too.

If we get Neymar and get rid off Dembele I think we will be in a strong position next season.

It is not like Pep is available or other world class coaches so Valverde is a good safe option for the board and players.

Cule4life

The Culest
Messigician abandoning all pretense and going full retard. Off to the ignore list with you. Don't bother quoting me now troll, I won't know about it

Home of Barca Fans