Ernesto Valverde

Horatio

You're welcome
Fucking hookers and snorting cocaine in Medellín didn't change you at all. You are still the same boring person, pushing the same boring narrative, supporting the same boring manager, and enjoying the same boring football.

Can't wait for you and other cult members to disappear again when shit hits the fan.

I love how you remembered I am in Medellin. It is truly an honor. I am not in Medellin anymore though. Don’t do cocaine and none of the girls that ask me to sleep with them are prostitutes.

Hit me up once you are in Medellin though. I know the best spots.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
If Atletico or Real were just slightly competent in the la liga this piece of garbage would have been fired by the end of the month , but instead he will most likely get his ass saved by Messi and finish this season aswell.

Saladin

God I fucking hope we get manita'd tonight.

On the serious tip, only real fucking cules hopes we get ***** tonight. Lose the battle, win the war. Fuck Valverde. This guy sits on 20+ mil euros pr. season?!! What is fucking wrong with this club?

Andresito

Staff member
What the fuck does he say to the players before the game? Do they listen or are they totally ignoring him?

Idk what's worst.

Devils

One of the most disgusting human beings I have ever seen in my entire life.

This man is a terrorist and he is destroying a club from the inside out.

Terrorist.

Hardy

this could and should have ended after Anfield but no, we have to waste another season. Barto you fpos

Home of Barca Fans