Estêvão Willian 'Messinho'

jamrock

Messinho plays more central nowadays tbf.

I.Diarra and Lamine are more likely to occupy the AM RW spots.
While at this age you buy based on talent more than need/position, we didn't have this luxury.

Echeverri is amazing, but unless he became full time LW he is, again, will occupy the AM position.

I'm interesting in seeing how Diarra turns out, could be a great bit of business for us, look right up their with those two at the U-17 WC.

Porque

I'm interesting in seeing how Diarra turns out, could be a great bit of business for us, look right up their with those two at the U-17 WC.

Its just a shame that we (as fans) have no idea how he has developed over the past year. In the U17 World Cup he was way above Estevao and Echeverri for example, but both have had the luxury to progress immensely in their leagues. Meanwhile Diarra is not even at Ligue 1 in his own country.

The drawback of fishing in the African market I guess and you get what you pay for.

jamrock

Its just a shame that we (as fans) have no idea how he has developed over the past year. In the U17 World Cup he was way above Estevao and Echeverri for example, but both have had the luxury to progress immensely in their leagues. Meanwhile Diarra is not even at Ligue 1 in his own country.

The drawback of fishing in the African market I guess and you get what you pay for.
Yea it's like a black hole with him since U-17, I hope he's playing somewhere regularly to keep in form, and we are not starting from zero when he gets here.

Home of Barca Fans