• Sweden

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Croatia

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Other

Votes: 5 4.6%

• Total voters

Caramel

This shit has Portugal written all over it.
Play like shit. Barely win any games without pens. Loads of luck.

Fuck.

Pablo Escobar

Yeah lol, that was individual brilliance while the difference overall was made by Ramsey and Allen in the midfield, they were both great. I thought that before if you had only 1 yellow in the GS you would have it deleted, so the only reason you would be suspended is if you pick up a 2nd in the last game.
Pretty harsh to miss a game after 2 yellows referees judge things so differently and one can ruin it your tournament so easily.

dakt

Not sure for who to root for. Here, Germany is beloved by most of citizens, but I find Italy's game quite surprising, brave and well balanced...nobody expected that good performance from them before the competition.
I expect some good football tonight.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Not sure for who to root for. Here, Germany is beloved by most of citizens, but I find Italy's game quite surprising, brave and well balanced...nobody expected that good performance from them before the competition.
I expect some good football tonight.

Italy all the way.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Italy without a natural anchor as De Rossi/Motta is out, which means Sturaro will have to play lol

Germany need to have a word with themselves if they can't manage a win

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
My feelings for Italy are stronger, but I will have to go with Die Mannschaft again tonight. They also tend to bully Portugal when they play them so I would feel more confident with them in the final.

blaugrana1987

My feelings for Italy are stronger, but I will have to go with Die Mannschaft again tonight. They also tend to bully Portugal when they play them so I would feel more confident with them in the final.
Me too. Love Italy, but wouldnt want to take any chances.

Devils

Don't really care who wins just praying that the winner of this tie or France (assuming they advance) will smash Portugal in the final.

Observer

Banned
you mean insecure fanboys, the majority of people think Messi is miles better now tbh

Agreed.

Though I still think its unfair for rest of players. If we base our opinion merely on the current NT competitions both are non deserving of Bdor atm.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans