• Croatia

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Other

Votes: 5 4.6%

• Total voters

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Zaza was the biggest joke. Comes in 120th minute only for penalties then looks scared and misses entire goal.

Hardy

we lost on that atrocious Pelle's penalty, so sad but congratulations to Germany, it's written in the stars that they finally defeated us.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Italy would have also owned them dont you think?

Maybe, but with Germany I am like 99% confident. First decent attack those lucky frauds will face if they get to the final. Not only that, but Germany are strong in pretty much every position. A defensive battle between Portugal and Italy in a final where one lucky moment or mistake could decide the game isn't what I want right now. Plus, Germany got that winning mentality.

Devils

Pelle and Zaza...just unbelievable.

Clowns in the highest order. Missing happens, but acting like a cocky arrogant dipshit before you actually miss is just comical.

raskolnikov

Pelle once said he is bad at penalties so he only does panenkas. Which is why he did that hand sign before screwing up.
Exciting shoot out though, in geberal everyone who acts clever usually screws up: zaza, pelle, müller.
Im confident Germany will win the whole thing now.

raskolnikov

Maybe, but with Germany I am like 99% confident. First decent attack those lucky frauds will face if they get to the final. Not only that, but Germany are strong in pretty much every position. A defensive battle between Portugal and Italy in a final where one lucky moment or mistake could decide the game isn't what I want right now. Plus, Germany got that winning mentality.

This was Germany's toughest game by far. I dint mind Wales pulling the upset just for the lolz though.
It will be much easier for them in the semi's.

KingLeo10

but on the flip side, if portugal does beat germany somehow, the hype will be much more compounded and the narrative will go that cristiano beat the world champions and messi's nemesis at the international level.

Caramel

Pellé on top of being unbelievably shit the entire fucking game, tries to be slick, tells the goalkeeper where he's gonna put it in (Keep your failure of mind games for yourself you tool), dances like a moron before taking his penalty and shooting it 50 feet wide.

Zaza is a disgrace, he was brought on solely for the penalty shootout. Yet he sends it 50 kilometers high, it took 5 minutes for the ball to even come down.
Shame on them both.

Home of Barca Fans