Euro 2024

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fergus90

Musiala has a much better end product than Pedri and it's not even close but they are completely different profiles anyhow. I would compare Wirtz more to Pedri and they're also similar in level.

fergus90

Italy desperately need some attacking talent coming through, their options and depth are terrible. Calafiore despite his own goal looks a proper talent though in defence.

jamrock

Pedri still looks off in this no.10 position. I think for Barca he should play deeper to better utilize his passing range
He's in the right position, he just needs to drop deep more often to help with the overall play, like gundogan does for Germany, or like every Spanish AM ever.

Right now he's stuck on being permanently high up the field.

fergus90

He's in the right position, he just needs to drop deep more often to help with the overall play, like gundogan does for Germany, or like every Spanish AM ever.

Right now he's stuck on being permanently high up the field.
Yup i think that's his own real issue. He has plenty of quality moments with the ball but can go fairly long chunks out of the game too.

Porque

Yeah it is just an inverted 433 midfiel now. And compared to 20 years ago where the 4231 separated offence and defence into two teams, one or both of the fullbacks now turn into psuedo midfielders when in possession.

BerkeleyBernie

Lamine and Nico even if not playing their best (and Nico tbf is the better of the two this match), give Spain a ton of advantages tactically. It's just a shame that their is absolutely no depth in the squad to be able to maintain this wide pressure and tactic when either of these two are subbed.
Yep. Game took a huge dive when the subs came on.

Home of Barca Fans