Euro 2024

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fergus90

What a shock. Our refs taking the longest time to make a decision with VAR so far this tournament. They are all useless cunts in this country.

Total-Football

Difficult situation to call. Player didn't really disturb the keeper but at the same time he was too close to the keeper and the ball. I think the safe decision was offside

BBZ8800

Controversial decision either way. Whoa!

But as I have wrote on the 1st day, try to analyze decisions like this one when big countries are involved.

The ratio of decisions in their favor is 4:1.

It is always a Gk jumping too early, someone entering penalty box too early, the light touch, or some other "but".

Out of fun, try to count how many times the biggest countries were obviously screwed by refs after 2002'.

Not too many times.
On the other hand, how many times they were "pushed" in 50:50 decisions.

Countless times.

Temptation

But as I have wrote on the 1st day, try to analyze decisions like this one when big countries are involved.

The ratio of decisions in their favor is 4:1.

It is always a Gk jumping too early, someone entering penalty box too early, the light touch, or some other "but".

Out of fun, try to count how many times the biggest countries were obviously screwed by refs after 2002'.

Not too many times.
On the other hand, how many times they were "pushed" in 50:50 decisions.

Countless times.
Best example of this was the Qatar WC. It's like those fuckers had a pre-written script. Corrupt cunts.

Morten

Doesn't look like France are aware they are sitting 2nd in the group, but if they want to play no-risk football, their loss, i suppose.

Home of Barca Fans