Euro 2024

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
honestly people have gone overboard with praise for Germany. They scored 3 in 3 chances vs Scotland and then played 11v10. They played slow and lethargic vs Hungary. I don’t see anything special about them besides the midfield. The lack of pace upfront is comical.

Maradona37

honestly people have gone overboard with praise for Germany. They scored 3 in 3 chances vs Scotland and then played 11v10. They played slow and lethargic vs Hungary. I don’t see anything special about them besides the midfield. The lack of pace upfront is comical.
That's a fair point. However, you can also say that maybe they have taken their eye off the ball having qualified, and consequently underestimated Switzerland even though a defeat here puts Germany into second place. I think it works both ways. The truth is nobody is Nostradamus and we won't know who will be the cream rising to the top until deeper into the tournament.

Morten

They're a solid team in every tournament they go to practically. They tend to be capped at the round of 16 or quarter-finals, but they mostly get through the group.

They may go a bit further than R16, if, and a big if, they win here.

Certain other coaches in this tournament(we all know who), would settle for 2nd, besides a fluke setpiece or something.

Maradona37

They may go a bit further than R16, if, and a big if, they win here.

Certain other coaches in this tournament(we all know who), would settle for 2nd, besides a fluke setpiece or something.
True. They'd play the runner-up of Group C - probably England, Denmark or Slovenia. Then it could be Spain in the quarters.

mc_lovin

I will get an early prediction in: if we sign Wirtz in a year or two he will end up like Fabregas for us. It would be such a massively shit transfer unless the trajectory of our current roster changes (Gavi or Pedri being done by injuries).

I don't enjoy players like him in the frontline at all.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
They won 2 matches comfortably - scored many goals while playing more than alright so chill :lol: Not many have gone overboard, but Germany usually go far from and this Euro it seemed like they're doing ok. But in the next step of the tournament we'll get more clear answers.

Morten

I will get an early prediction in: if we sign Wirtz in a year or two he will end up like Fabregas for us. It would be such a massively shit transfer unless the trajectory of our current roster changes (Gavi or Pedri being done by injuries).

I don't enjoy players like him in the frontline at all.

I have yet to understand what the hype around Wirtz is about, tbh i have only watched him a handful of times as i don't actually watch Bundesliga, so probably me just picking just the matches he didn't perform in.

mc_lovin

I have yet to understand what the hype around Wirtz is about, tbh i have only watched him a handful of times as i don't actually watch Bundesliga, so probably me just picking just the matches he didn't perform in.
He's a tidy little player, but I feel you have to give him a shit ton of freedom to really perform. And he's not that kind of talent (at least for a top club).

Home of Barca Fans