Euro 2024

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Birdy

So if Netherlands are 3rd can Spain get them?

That would be the most typically Spanish thing to win the group and get a tougher than anticipated KO game.

The 3rd of that group plays MOST LIKEY vs England (or whoever finishes 1st in the group that plays tonight)

Maradona37

Yes. surprisignly (cauz Ragnick was SOOO bad at UTD) Ragnick has done a wonderful job
True, but United are a joke of a club and forced Ronaldo in him. He is generally a better technical director but he's managed Austria well. Also, I read somewhere he is responsible for the last 10-15 years of altering Austrian football too, so he is reaping the benefits.

Maradona37

Lol would be fucked up, hey you were the best team at the euros so far.

Here you go.
To be honest I think Austria would give Spain a better game than Netherlands would.

Austria have been better than NL in this tournament. People are judging teams too much on paper, in my opinion.

soul24rage

To be honest I think Austria would give Spain a better game than Netherlands would.

Austria have been better than NL in this tournament. People are judging teams too much on paper, in my opinion.
They do have a better pressing scheme and more coherent strategy compared to other national team.

They have a lot of players on Yellow Card for my liking though.

Home of Barca Fans