Euro 2024

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Temptation

Bailed out by the gk first, and then the post.

Incredible stuff.
Actually no. Him stopping in the last moment to wait and watch the keeper is the trick.

Basically keepers can't save it. If they save it, it means they came off the line early.

The only way out for keepers is if RL9 misses the target. Smartest penalty runup. Best penalty taker ever. Numbers don't lie.

Morten

Actually no. Him stopping in the last moment to wait and watch the keeper is the trick.

Basically keepers can't save it. If they save it, it means they came off the line early.

The only way out for keepers is if RL9 misses the target. Smartest penalty runup. Best penalty taker ever. Numbers don't lie.

He is close, but technically he isn't the best penalty taker of all time, he is 4th or something in conversion rate.

Loki

ib4 Koeman: "Because of Barca we're 3rd in the group. They injured Frenkie intentionally because Laporta hates me, as we've seen during my time without the support from the club. WIth him, we would have won the World Cup in this Euro."

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
do the Dutch have a chance from third place? I don't remember the system... but they've sucked overall so I don't really give f

Temptation

He is close, but technically he isn't the best penalty taker of all time, he is 4th or something in conversion rate.
It's not just conversion rate. You need to consider the number of pens taken.

Scoring 2 out of 2 is easy. 100%.

Scoring 96 out of 100 is far more impressive.

Home of Barca Fans