Euro 2024

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FCBfan22

Can't wait for Bellingham-Vini-Mbappe (Mbappe will be the starter) hate triangle as soon as RM hit a rough patch next season.

Horatio

You're welcome
These were my prediction league predictions for England matches

Serbia - England 0-1 (correct)
Denmark - England 1-1 (1-2)
England - Slovenia 1-0 (0-0)
England -Slovakia 1-1 (pending)

Knew what was coming

Maradona37

These were my prediction league predictions for England matches

Serbia - England 0-1 (correct)
Denmark - England 1-1 (1-2)
England - Slovenia 1-0 (0-0)
England -Slovakia 1-1 (pending)

Knew what was coming
I went by 'paper' for this game and gone with England. I will be delighted if I am wrong.

Morten

Can't wait for Bellingham-Vini-Mbappe (Mbappe will be the starter) hate triangle as soon as RM hit a rough patch next season.

Bellingham, if he can play CM, won't be a problem, maybe he has that versatility, but i dont know.

Mbappe-Vini plays the same position, so that one can't be resolved in the long-term.

soul24rage

My lineup in the 2nd half

---------------------------------Kane
--------------------Bellingham---------Palmer
Gordon--------Mainoo-------------------Wharton-----------Trent
-------------------------------Rice
-------------Gomez-------------Stones-------------Walker

Temptation

Not going to bother going back as u likely deleted those posts. Just know it was after their first game win. Posts along lines of people are wrong and SouthBLOOD will carry them to final.
So I never posted anything like that and you just pulled it outta your ass? Thought so

FCBfan22

Bellingham, if he can play CM, won't be a problem, maybe he has that versatility, but i dont know.

Mbappe-Vini plays the same position, so that one can't be resolved in the long-term.
There is huge potential for some clashes, especially knowing that Mbappe is a bit of a dressing room cancer and Florentino won't bend before him like Nasser did.

Home of Barca Fans