Euro 2024

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Horatio

You're welcome
My issue with nico is is that he sides more on side of not taking on his direct opponent than is. Too eager to just pass it back. Seems hes not that confident on his ability on ball. Knows hes pacey so yeah will make the run for the counter and long balls.

For right price I am willing to take plunge. 100m seems steep though. But reading these numbers are made up?

Andresito

Staff member
My issue with nico is is that he sides more on side of not taking on his direct opponent than is. Too eager to just pass it back. Seems hes not that confident on his ability on ball. Knows hes pacey so yeah will make the run for the counter and long balls.

For right price I am willing to take plunge. 100m seems steep though. But reading these numbers are made up?
Probably wages included when people say that sum.

Georgia playing an incredibly low block too, not easy (or wise) to go 1v1 every time when on the ball.

Birdy

Georgia's goal tonight was the proof this backline is shit and can't follow the level of md and attack of this Spain.

Le norman Laporte Carvahal/Navas is a waiting to happen vs a better team

jamrock

His Clause is 50-60M.

Temptation

Georgia's goal tonight was the proof this backline is shit and can't follow the level of md and attack of this Spain.

Le norman Laporte Carvahal/Navas is a waiting to happen vs a better team
Exactly. Although I wanted Georgia to go through, realistically, Spain should have easily won this one.

Home of Barca Fans