Euro 2024

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

malvolio

You lot saw forum darling Lunin drop some clangers and thought we the dog's bollocks.

Romania was shite, bar the Ukraine game. Only won the group due to Belgium missing chances and a rigged game with Slovakia.

We didn't play football apart from first game. Actually dunno how we exceeded expectations.

Mainly beat teams involved in wars.

Maradona37

Malen made two stupid decision on the counter-attack, but he was then in the right place at the right time for the second. After that, he scored a nice goal on the break to end it in the last minute.

The Dutch dominated, just a step too far for Romania.

malvolio

Malen made two stupid decision on the counter-attack, but he was then in the right place at the right time for the second. After that, he scored a nice goal on the break to end it in the last minute.

A terrible Netherlands team, has to be said.

Horatio

You're welcome

Really his performance didn’t matter.

Bergwijn did literally nothing. An improvement regardless with Malen on.

Maradona37

I had 2-1. Was a little unsure about Romania even scoring. My second guess was 2-0 Netherlands so in a way glad they scored the third and I don't have to regret giving Romania a goal.

Home of Barca Fans