Euro 2024

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Horatio

You're welcome
Some people act like experts on every topic, but are actually clueless.

If this Spain team go out it's because they're inexperienced, especially with their defensive line where Carvajal is the only one with extensive tournament experience.

This is the most direct Spanish team since 2006. They'll play long balls, setup Yamal and Nico on the counter. It's not the old Spanish team that will pass the ball around till death without doing much.

Certain guys probably thought it was the same Spanish NT that wouldn't do much in attack.
Okay but… reason given why spain go out is argument for people why not rated as high. So why clueless?

serghei

That's what was said when they trashed Costa Rica at the World Cup. And then Morocco kicked them out. Croatia played like shit... made very silly errors.

soul24rage

That's what was said when they trashed Costa Rica at the World Cup. And then Morocco kicked them out. Croatia played like shit... made very silly errors.
That Spain side didn't had Nico and Yamal and they were knocked out via penalty shootout. Morocco also knocked out a much stronger Portugal side in normal time.

Not saying that this Spain team are the favorites, but a lot people are underestimating this team.

serghei

That Spain side didn't had Nico and Yamal and they were knocked out via penalty shootout. Morocco also knocked out a much stronger Portugal side in normal time.

Not saying that this Spain team are the favorites, but a lot people are underestimating this team.

I wouldn't say they're underestimating Spain. They are seen as one of the top 6 favorites with Germany, England, France, Portugal and maybe Belgium. They are still a good team.

I don't see enough goals in their attack though. Not at the level of the other top teams.

jamrock

This Spain isn't the world cup Spain, they are more direct with players that can hurt you, they been on a great run lately.

I had them as my dark horse.

Germany
France
Spain
Portugal

One of those 4 will win.

fergus90

Switzerland for the win. Embolo I’m certain doesn’t exist outside national tournaments and then just pops up scoring goals.

Windhook

Post-injury Pedri doesn't have the former showmanship. That's why such stats go unnoticed.

Brings a smile to my face Pedri and Lamine are running the game for Spain in these last minutes.

Home of Barca Fans