Euro 2024

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jenks

Yeah, but everyone just want to pass the ball around in Spain now, so how do you get a quality striker?
It's probably a problem with talent ID. The coaches are maybe not willing to forgive rough edges technically or in other areas of the game in order to maximise the abilities of someone who has that killer instinct. I remember seeing Harry Kane at the U20 World Cup and thought he looked like a bit of a donkey that would never make it in the Premier League, but it's amazing how those players can develop in time.

Morten

lol, this Spain is much more direct than "just passing the ball around".

This Spain-side, sure, but its years of fotball culture, it can't be overcome overnight.

I do believe part of the reason Spain and Germany have so few quality strikers these days, is the overemphasis on possession.

Messi983

This Spain-side, sure, but its years of fotball culture, it can't be overcome overnight.

I do believe part of the reason Spain and Germany have so few quality strikers these days, is the overemphasis on possession.

I think there is a lack of quality young strikers in general in world football right now.

Home of Barca Fans