Euro 2024

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Birdy

He is not at the terror level of Southgate or Deschamps, but Koeman has been mistreating a wonderful squad as well. Only getting 40% or less of what they can offer
(And that comes from someone supporting part of his work at Barca as you know)

The only thing I care from now on is Spain to eliminate France.
A spain england final can be turned bad by terrorGate, but a '100 year war of terror' final is an invitation for suicide

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Any random German, Dutch, Italian or even English or Spanish team from the 70s/80s would crush these cheats.

Mere testosterone levels from their moustaches would kill these soy boys into submission.

Horatio

You're welcome
I feel a bit bad for downplaying turkey. They provided some of the most entertaining games and tried to move up as much as they could. Played with balls. Played without a real no.9. Can be proud

khaled_a_d

I confused this with Euro2021. Guys, who missed last 3 pens were Rashford, Sancho and Saka. All young, inexperienced at the time and not known for being pen takers. Why would he choose them at that crucial moment? :lol:

It was a data driven decision, because at the time data supported that younger players has higher conversion rate in penalties than in older ones.
Obviously, those data isn't taken for the first Euro final in the history of their nation.

Morten

Guys which is worse:-

TalibanGate Ball or DesTerror Ball.

At least England, being Moments FC, gives you a moment or two each game, France is just a bunch of nothingness, like nothing actually happens all game!
Though tbf, they have been playing better teams than England, so there is that.

Home of Barca Fans