Euro 2024

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JohnN

Only thing worrying me is France is due an open play goal.
I see a 1-1 first half and penalties...

Maradona37

Hopefully Spain win but I am starting to think that France might sneak it. Everything is going their way and they have 1 or 2 players who can come up with a moment.

jamrock

If we were to somehow scrape past Netherlands I would prefer to play Spain in the final than France, personally. France do everything we do but better, whereas Spain look like they can be got at on the counter.
Except England can't even do that.

jamrock

France is the one team Spain probably didn't want to face, due to their space and the lack of it in the Spanish back line.

It will require an entire team effort to close down the man with the ball and also block up passing lanes.

Morten

France is the one team Spain probably didn't want to face, due to their space and the lack of it in the Spanish back line.

It will require an entire team effort to close down the man with the ball and also block up passing lanes.

France is all over the place in attack, even if they have pace, they don't have a single clue what to do with the ball.

Then again, they might shithouse a 0-0 to extra time and take it from there.

jamrock

France is all over the place in attack, even if they have pace, they don't have a single clue what to do with the ball.

Then again, they might shithouse a 0-0 to extra time and take it from there.
You're right, but at some points it's gonna click, the last game it was more horrible finishing why they didn't score.

I mean they won't go out and score 4 that's not their game, but they could get 2.

I still think Spain will win though, France is just a bad match up.

Gnidrologist

Let the best African team win!

badee3e345d806939f2e7d356215fca1c877231436fe35c535190073f781364b.jpg

chicken_dance.gif

Home of Barca Fans