Europa League

El Gato

Villarato!
People gonna watch Conference League mostly for Mourinho anyway

Roma need it least and yet he'll act like the Petty One just to get name on the record haha

Yannik

So happy for Frankfurt, they more than deserved this. Should also be an insane atmosphere in the final paired with Rangers.

Birdy

So happy for Frankfurt, they more than deserved this. Should also be an insane atmosphere in the final paired with Rangers.

No they didn't deserve shit against West Ham, dude...
Got battered in the 1st leg, rode on huge luck, and were handed a red card right at the beginning of the 2nd leg effectively striping West Ham of any chance of remontada

Yannik

Got battered in the 1st leg, rode on huge luck, and were handed a red card right at the beginning of the 2nd leg effectively striping West Ham of any chance of remontada

yes if we just ignore all the mistakes they made, the red card they received and all the goals they conceded which were flukes, they were defo the better side.

ajnotkeith

I respect your posting very much, but it seems like every time you pick wrong the other team were lucky.

They deserve to be in the final.

Birdy

I respect your posting very much, but it seems like every time you pick wrong the other team were lucky.

They deserve to be in the final.

NO
First of all, I didn't pick.

Then:
Against Barca, maybe you can make a point based on chances.
Against West Ham, they conceded 5 big chances in the 1st leg, and created 2. They won 1-2 instead of losing 5-2
Let's not repeat the basics here.
When your opponent misses sitters, you don't deserve shit. You were just fuckin' lucky

About the red card, I didn't say it was wrong, but we didn't see what Ham could do 11 vs 11

I don't know what Yannik is up to, maybe his excitement about a mid-table Bundesliga team going to the final talks, but he is totally wrong

Yannik

I don't know what Yannik is up to, maybe his excitement about a mid-table Bundesliga team going to the final talks, but he is totally wrong

Yes I am excited a midtable Bundesliga team makes it to the EL final. But why is this such an issue to you?

Last edited:

Birdy

Yes I am excited a midtable Bundesliga team makes it to the EL final. But why is this such an issue to you?

It's not an issue TO ME!
You have the right to be excited as much as you want.
The problem is you can't distort reality because of that excitement.
They were better than Barca maybe. They were definitely worse than West Ham based on facts and not just opinions

Yannik

It's not an issue TO ME!
You have the right to be excited as much as you want.
The problem is you can't distort reality because of that excitement.
They were better than Barca maybe. They were definitely worse than West Ham based on facts and not just opinions

ok Ben Shapiro, I congratulated Frankfurt, they deserve where they are, you came at me with the wrath of a thousand quarter finals.

Birdy

ok Ben Shapiro, I congratulated Frankfurt, they deserve where they are, you came at me with the wrath of a thousand quarter finals.

Dude, you are evading the issue.
I don't agree with the 'they deserve' part of your phrasing.
Other than that, I don't really care.
Good for you to be happy for them

FinBarcelonafan

West Ham lost the tie because they lost their mind twice.

Heck, even their coach lost..

That's bad mental game

They lost the tie to those mistakes. They are part of the game too. Like it or not.

It just doesn't show in xG

;)

Birdy

West Ham were worse than Frankfurt in both legs. Not sure where the "underserved "stuff is coming from

Simple:
The fact that in the first game West Ham created 5 big chances inside the box of Frankfurt, while Frankfurt created only 1.5 big chances

Write it as many times as you want, but Frankfurt were 2nd best
Couldn't care less about anyone's personal perception of things (don't take it personally).

Home of Barca Fans