Europa League

Givenchy

Ten Hag is ok. Similar to Xavi. Makes mistakes, has a squad that also needs work, but has a lot of money to spend and this is the main advantage of United vs Barca.

The hypocrites are the ones that blow smoke up his ass and shit on Xavi, when Xavi is like gonna have the much better season.
Not similar though. Xavi is a total novice (nothing wrong with that, gotta start somewhere, just preferably not a club the size of Barca) whilst ten Hag managed Ajax in the CL.

JamDav1982

Serghie when Barca play Man Utd...

'Xavi cant be expected to beat a team like United and anyone putting them as favs has an AGENDA'.

Barca lose.... 'Man Utd are better side.. even harder with too many injuries'.

Sevilla beat Man Utd with a far worse team. Serghie..

'Man Utd are poor.. cant even beat 13th La Liga team'

Even a numpty can see the usual mental gymnastics there.

serghei

Not similar though. Xavi is a total novice (nothing wrong with that, gotta start somewhere, just preferably not a club the size of Barca) whilst ten Hag managed Ajax in the CL.

Yeah, total novice who is likely to win a big title before Ten Hag. Titles matter the most.

JamDav1982

Still winning the league though... which conveniently some ignore lol.

So... can't be much arsed about losing that EL tie. Inter games yes, those hurt. Those games are the big negative of this season.

Fake news.

I was the one that said Barca are better than Man Utd and should be favs.

You were the one bumming up United being better and anyone who dsagreed had an AGENDA.

serghei

Fake news.

I was the one that said Barca are better than Man Utd and should be favs.

You were the one bumming up United being better and anyone who dsagreed had an AGENDA.

Of couse, we had multiple key players out. They were slight favorites after losing our best playmaker and best attacker.

JamDav1982

Of couse, we had multiple key players out.

Nope...,usual Serghie lies.

You said how much better United were when draw was made and before injuries.

All then it was about how over rated Pedri and Dembele were... then they got injured and you made it all about them being out.

Stop the injury nonsense when Man Utd missed plenty of players and Sevilla beat them with not one player that would get in Barca side.

jamrock

Let me first say like I've always said, ETH is a very talented coach.

But at a time like this you cant help but laughing your ass off at the usual suspects who were always setting themselves up for a fail.

So I laugh 😂 😂😂😂.

To think a fan base would shit on there own coach who in his first full season of top flight football won the league title.

Yet! In the same breathe praise team a coach that spent 2x that of Barcelona to finish 4th in their league and make that out to be some sort of success, 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Oh we should be like Bayern be ruthless, that worked out well. 😂

We should be like man u, spend ridiculous money, for 4th and a deep run in the freaking 🤣🤣🤣.

Xavi is showing he's right up there with all these young coaches in the game as of now, he has weaknesses like everyone else, but the Barca forum brain trust looking like fools right now.

Let us also not forget that yet again, the great EPL ( it is) is shitting the bed in European football again!!! The only place that matters to these guys lol.

serghei

Nope...,usual Serghie lies.

You said how much better United were when draw was made and before injuries.

Stop the injury nonsense when Man Utd missed plenty of players and Sevilla beat them with not one player that would get in Barca side.

No I said the tie is even before injuries plagued us.

Besides, we lost to Almeria also. Losing happens, titles are what counts the most by a huge distance.

JamDav1982

Serghie... 'its all about titles'.

When two days ago argued Real are still better this season even if Barca win league and beat them in Supercopa and Real win nothing.

Usual Serghie mental gymnastics.

Home of Barca Fans