Expectations for season 24/25

what can we expect this season?

• Total voters

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
Can we have an option of no humiliation in CL?
That's all I want. It's been like what 6-7 years we have went out without being humiliated?

Devils

Will be worse than last season lol.

Real are in a different stratosphere to us and even Atletico look like they might be quite a ways better than us as well with thir renewed squad.

Squad is shambles. No depth, full of injury prone players and deadweight without addressing the key positions in need.

All the top teams in Europe have strengthened their squads this season minus Barca lol.

Imagine an opposition team being intimidated by a club that has Lewandowski, Vitor Roque, Ferran Torres and Pau Victor as options for the spearhead of their attack. LOL!

MontenegrinCuler

Think we will do well in ll, maybe even win it

But wont survive group stage or lose in R16 🤔🤔
Depends on the draw. I feel we're getting Bayern, Man City or PSG in ro16 while Real Madrid is getting some midtable Norwegian club that qualified for the first time in 50 years and plays just for fun.

Even when you look at some of our previous UCL winning campaigns we did have a little bit of luck with the draw (except 2015, of course😂😂)

Nucky

Have zero expectations this year in terms of trophies, the only one is to finish TOP 4, qualify for UCL next season and give as many minutes possible to La Masia players.. Flick is class but I highly doubt he can win anything with this squad.. When UCL starts and we face top teams, it will be last season all over again. In Spain I doubt anybody could compete with Madrid, they have world class player on every position

Home of Barca Fans