FA Cup

hamad138

Banned
Oh god, I really don't want to lose to this United team again, but somehow they keep getting wins out of nothing, I'm really worried

If fellalini will play it will be difficult for Arsenal. This guy shut down fabregas and yaya toure with his physical presence and sanchez is also going to have a hard time against him.

Other than that u should be ok

JamDav1982

If fellalini will play it will be difficult for Arsenal. This guy shut down fabregas and yaya toure with his physical presence and sanchez is also going to have a hard time against him.

Other than that u should be ok

Felllaini is a terrible DM and wont shut anyone down from there as he will play further up the park if used.

Ketoth

We always lose against manu, espescially at old trafford.

It's set up for Steven Gerrard to lift the trophy at Wembley on his birthday against bitter rivals manchester united as his goodbye present. Obvious is obvious. It's the only thing that could happen.

S7_MUFC

We always lose against manu, espescially at old trafford.

It's set up for Steven Gerrard to lift the trophy at Wembley on his birthday against bitter rivals manchester united as his goodbye present. Obvious is obvious. It's the only thing that could happen.

That's why I was hoping for Arsenal to get them instead of Us....I'd rather face them in the semis if we get through although another slip in the final would be nice....:lol::lol:

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Blackburn won't be easy and will need to be respected. But yes can't hide my delight that either Man Utd or Arsenal will be knocked out before the semi final stage.

Also that both bradford/reading and vill/wba will definitely be in the semis makes it interesting. If we face the mancs or arsenal in the semis then its a dream final for us(were we to win the semi). However if we face one of those four teams in the semis then its a fantastic opportunity to reach a cup final.

But I'm not taking Blackburn lightly. They'll give us a game like Bolton did.

Alik

Why don't you want Arsenal to win it?

I don't like certain clubs (Chelsea and Arsenal) based on their fans. Also used to not like Man Utd but last season fixed that for me.

Arsenal fans I've seen have some kind of baseless arrogance. Being proud of getting the "Top 4 trophy" etc. And I have a soft spot for Spurs too.

No offence to the Arsenal fans on this forum :p

Barcadub

Aston villa fans doing what the want.

Fans waiting to invade the pitch

Not enough stewards at all

A shame

Jenks

Delph actually said that one of the fans bit him.

B_h8OweWAAApa7D.jpg

Home of Barca Fans