FA Cup

ammarfcb

ze special one
tumblr_mg7lobfP6e1rmrl6ao1_500.png

no sahin :( not even sub

X

xaviniesta

well deserved as well, swansea have been simply horrible since brittion was taken off.

X

xaviniesta

2-2. never get why teams have 2 men covering the posts in corners. this would've been offside and not a goal if they were in play.

Galning

2-2. never get why teams have 2 men covering the posts in corners. this would've been offside and not a goal if they were in play.

The same can be said when they clear a ball off the line. I've heard hundreds of people say "why don't they just cover the post?"

X

xaviniesta

yeah, but clearing off the line is like once or twice a season, which makes it pretty irrevelant comparing how much of damage they can do with the offside.

although with schezny on goal they might need a little help in saving the goal indeed, he really got lucky today in many times. the last chance the swansea RB missed would've been really embarresing if that wouldve gone in.

Jenks

yeah, but clearing off the line is like once or twice a season, which makes it pretty irrevelant comparing how much of damage they can do with the offside.

I seriously doubt that. It's rare that players find themselves in positions like Graham did, the men on the most usually push out after the ball has gone towards the opposite end, but are they are there for any direct headers or shots from the initial ball in. I'm sure I've seen many more cases of posts being unguarded and goals being conceded that way than from men on the post playing people onside anyway.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Wenger should have rested Cazorla for Rosicky, he's looking exhausted out there. Love the way Giroud flicks the ball for the give and go, anyone remember that Podolski golazo in the CL? Was flicked on by Giroud as well. :wub:

Home of Barca Fans