FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
adama reminds me so much of robben, he really only ever does one thing and the defender knows it's coming, but is unable to stop it, he is so fast

Deulofeu reminds me of Robben more.

@Youngcules once commented on how Adama is like Garrincha, and I really do see that comparison with his constant turns and twists and how he shields the ball with his body (although he's faster, stronger, and has more balance).

jamrock

Deulofeu reminds me of Robben more.

@Youngcules once commented on how Adama is like Garrincha, and I really do see that comparison with his constant turns and twists and how he shields the ball with his body (although he's faster, stronger, and has more balance).

really?. i think if delou were to develop he would have more variety to his game than robben

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
really?. i think if delou were to develop he would have more variety to his game than robben

Well Robben has gotten more variety to his game this season too. They both have a lot of similarities (RW, dominant on one foot, individualistic, mazy dribblers even if predictable, insane talent but frustrating at times).

Neymar reminds me of a Brazilian Ribery a bit too. Perhaps our own Robbery in the future :pep:

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Well Robben has gotten more variety to his game this season too. They both have a lot of similarities (RW, dominant on one foot, individualistic, mazy dribblers even if predictable, insane talent but frustrating at times).

Neymar reminds me of a Brazilian Ribery a bit too. Perhaps our own Robbery in the future :pep:

Neylofeu :pep:

Home of Barca Fans