FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

Trickykid

Rojadirecta sometimes has streams that run on ios, Trickykid.
Really? I've never come across any. Usually it's no problemer either, as I mostly watch the games on my computer, but it would be rather nifty, if they could run on my IPad, especially now that LFP are streaming for the rest of the season.
Anyhow, it actually worked decently enough, with the exception of the stream stopping now and again.

Djab

No. I watched until the end of first half, with just one stoppage and that just happened because someone rang my phone. The only problem was its setting up, took a while to start showing.

Trickykid

No. I watched until the end of first half, with just one stoppage and that just happened because someone rang my phone. The only problem was its setting up, took a while to start showing.

Alright, buddy. Mine stopped quite a few times, but I guess it must've been my ISP then.

Trickykid

Only 3 points behind 4th place.
Nah, there are 6 points up... and 5 down to the relegation zone.
It's a crazy close league this year. Just 15 points between leaders Eibar and bottom dwelling Real Madrid Castilla. At least the latter has started losing again once in a while. They had a crazy streak a month or so ago.

Trickykid

So, time for the mini clasico today at 6 local time - 2 hours prior to the big boys playing Rayo.
There are just 7 points between us, but a win could propel us as high as 5th - in theory at least - while leaving the Merengue babies stranded as rock bottom.

Here's hoping Adama, Samper and the other lads gives them hell!

Home of Barca Fans