FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

Ritchie

He gets enough results to keep the team in the division, but he's not developing players for the first team and won't even play our best prospects.

khaled_a_d

He gets enough results to keep the team in the division, but he's not developing players for the first team and won't even play our best prospects.

Many players has developed with him tbh ,Gerard has developed under him way more than he did wuth Martinez but nobody would admit it
Rafinha has developed really well with him too,also Luis Alberto did well with him ,yes there are some players who didn't develop properly with him like Dongue
I think his biggest problem is the playing style,we are unable to play same sort football as 1st team and that makes it more difficult for players to adapt quickly to 1st team

F4THi

Banned
At least 4 of Juvenil A players will be promoted to the B team the next season
and that means that some of the B players are going to leave, who do you think
the players who will leave the B squad the next year ?

Suarez will be promoted and loaned maybe
Masip deserves to be promoted IMO

Ilie, Planas, Juste, Patric, Bedia, Espinosa, Gomez, Nieto, Banuz
at least 3 of them are gonna leave i guess

what do you think guys ?

Last edited:

ebieymjunior

what do you think guys ?

Juste sold (maybe Ilie too, don't know), Planas and Espinosa (and maybe Banuz) loaned?

khaled_a_d

what do you think guys ?

Espinosa will leave as his contract ends ,think Nieto/Planas/Nieto should leave too, like Planas but he is 23 and I think he should be playing somewhere in 1st division

yahudi

Out: Masip, Banuz, Juste, Gafarot, Ilie, Ca, Espinosa, Roman, Suarez
In: Ondoa, Godswill, Tarin, Ortega, Munir, Halilovic

Pretty sure that Masip will go to a Primera side after being one of the best performers this season. With Ortola and Ondoa/Suarez in the goal I don't see any future for Banuz.

Unfortunately, Juste didn't have a chance to present himself in Barcelona. Campins and Godswill are both quite promising right-backs so having them alternate with Patric is certainly worth a shot. With Grimaldo being back, Gafarot probably won't see any minutes at all, so he'll probably be better off at another club.

If we don't want to repeat the same mistakes as this season, a new CB is a must. While Tarin didn't have his best game against Arsenal, he's still one of the most highly rated defenders in La Masia. He could develop quite nicely along Gomez, Ie and Bagnack.

Ilie has been disapointing for quite a while now and I believe the team would be better off if built around Samper as pivote. Ca's spell at Barca B was quite frustrating, he's more than likely to leave after his loan is over. Ortega could provide the necessary depth at DM and CB. Espinosa's contract seems to run out this summer and he might want to take a step forward by joining a Primera team. Halilovic could add a nice spark of creativity to the midfield.

Roman had one fine half of a season and that was pretty much it. Suarez is guaranteed a promotion, so there is a need for at least one winger/forward. Munir has been outstanding for Juvenil A and also did pretty well as a left winger on his B debut. With him, Adama, Sandro and Dongou, the front line looks very promising.

Tl,dr: the squad would look like this: Ortola, Ondoa - Patric, Campins, Godswill, Gomez, Ie, Bagnack, Tarin, Planas, Grimaldo - Samper, Ortega, Bedia, Calvet, Babunski, Halilovic - Traore, Dongou, Ramirez, Nieto, Munir

khaled_a_d

Btw ,I want Dongou to be loaned
He is 2 years starter now,and played/trained for some time b4 that so that is about 3 years with B team 2 of them starter
I think a loan to another team would help for his development ,and open his place for Munir/Sandro

jklz

Pretty sure that Quintilla will be promoted and Rodri will stay at Juvenil A for one more season. This is only his first season there anyway.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Pretty sure that Quintilla will be promoted and Rodri will stay at Juvenil A for one more season. This is only his first season there anyway.

When he does, Gomez and Ilie should be long gone. I want Quinti playing at CB where he should develop instead of being shunted out to the left behind Planas and Grimaldo.

Trickykid

@Youngcules: Barca B vs Alaves: Masip, Patric, Sergi Gómez, Edgar Ie, Planas, Ilie, Edu Bedia, Denis Suarez, Adama Traore, Dongou, Sandro Ramirez.

Interesting, I don't think I've seen both Sandro and Dongou starting together before. Those two, along with Denis and Adama should be able to wreck some havoc.

jamrock

dongou needs to play of the shoulders of the last defender more, it what he use to do coming up. now he is just a bit too deep.

so he isn't getting on the end of thing fast enough

Galning

From what I've seen we have no end product. The final pass isn't good enough, players try to dribble for too long, shots getting blocked,...

Samper coming on for the second half.

Kid near the mic screaming 'Dani Nieto' for the past 10 minutes is really annoying me :lol:

Home of Barca Fans