FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

yahudi

I would promote Godswill and play him. Patric does not convince me at all.

Godswill seems more talented but let's not forget that he is also prone to some brainfarts.

Totally agree. I'd prefer Campins too over Patric

This one really depends on how well Campins recovers after being sidelined for a whole season.

Anyone who watches the B team regularly - who are the main prospects for the first team? I never get around to watching them, but a few of the Barca accounts I follow on Twitter seem to rate the likes of Ie, Suarez, Sandro and Munir very highly.

Suarez has been easily the best performer this season and absolutely deserves playing in the Primera. Ie looks very promising but he needs to stay healthy for a longer time to be considered first team material.

Sandro is probably the best finisher on the entire team but other than that he offers quite little. Munir has been scoring left and right for Juvenil A, expect him to feature regularly for Eusebio's team from now on.

Dongou was supposed to be, but i don't know what's happening with him under Eusibeo :/
there's Adama, Samper, Grimaldo, Suarez > Absolutely first team quality ♥
maybe Ie, Ortola and Sandro,too

Dongou has been underperforming for quite a while now. He has decent link-up play but rarely gets into scoring positions. Adama has great pace and acceleration, his final pass usually lacking though. Samper has been pretty good as mini-Busquets and is the man for building up play from the back.

Grimaldo is for now a somewhat unknown quantity as he hasn't yet hit the heights from before his injury. Ortola has been good in those couple games he played but it's hard for him to replace Masip who plays the best season of his career so far.

F

Flavia

I would promote Godswill and play him. Patric does not convince me at all.

I think only eusebio is convinced. He's a cm. Like Masch in the A team, the B team has an improvised player for a long time.

kozza

Barça B: Masip, Bagnack, S. Gómez, Edgar Ié, Grimaldo, Samper, Ilie, Edu Bedia, Denis Suárez, Sandro, Dongou.

Home of Barca Fans