FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

F4THi

Banned
Daniel Campos says that it's Enrique is going to be Barca new manager, Eusibeo to Celta, and Rubi to Barca B

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Maybe we should look for other clubs to send Denis to then? Maybe Villareal? Or Rayo?

khaled_a_d

Would that be as some kind of compensation for the fact Celta are losing their coach? If yes, poor Celta ;)

ُEusibeo is good manager when it comes to getting result tbh ,he isn't playing entertaining football but the results is actually good

kozza

Finished, we lost 0-1.
Weird choices by Eusebio : playing Munir on the wing and Nieto as false 9.
Dongou was poor and lost some very easy balls, Edgar Ié had a good game overall except for the goal we conceded, he is really very fast.
Denis was poor too.

L

linetty

Edgar Ié, very good indeed - exactly what we lack in our first team defence. Adama was poor though, very bad first touches and generally bad performance.

As kozza said, weird decisions by Eusebio. Nieto is horrible, should be sold this summer. El Haddadi on the wing isnt a good idea.

We lacked a bit of luck (Espinosa hitting the bar). The game was quite boring though.

Cule4life

The Culest
Munir on the wing- Just sums up Eusebio. If he goes to Celta we should look for another club to loan our youngsters to.

jklz

Munir on the wing isn't that weird. This match it was because Eusebio played Nieto in the centre, but Munir has played plenty of matches on the wings.

Alarcón

Edgar Ié, very good indeed - exactly what we lack in our first team defence. Adama was poor though, very bad first touches and generally bad performance.

As kozza said, weird decisions by Eusebio. Nieto is horrible, should be sold this summer. El Haddadi on the wing isnt a good idea.

We lacked a bit of luck (Espinosa hitting the bar). The game was quite boring though.

Adama only played 10 minutes though... but I agree, he kinda looked fed up

I'm not someone to jump the gun but honestly, I believe Ié should be a permanent member of our 1st team squad next season... better buy a seasoned defender and promote him instead of buying a talent like Laporte and keep playing Mascherano in defense

kozza

Adama had 2 opponents to mark him systematically, and no one helped him despite the fact that we played with 4 strikers at the end.
The game was similar to the first team's one today :a multitude of useless passes and not enough quick and organized movements in the last 30 meters to create chances.

khaled_a_d

Adama only played 10 minutes though... but I agree, he kinda looked fed up

I'm not someone to jump the gun but honestly, I believe Ié should be a permanent member of our 1st team squad next season... better buy a seasoned defender and promote him instead of buying a talent like Laporte and keep playing Mascherano in defense

He need to have a healthy season with Barca B first IMO ,the sample size is still small tbh

Home of Barca Fans