FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
fnG.png

Damn. Dat future Barca stars 11.

Btw, are Tarin/Quintilla getting promoted?

Tonykross

Munir el Haddadi is only 18 and he's had more an impact in the games he's played for Barca B.

Dongou has to step it up big time next season.

Yes Munir has been impressive, Dongou has also been good in limited time with the first team, his formed picked up at the end of the season, with these young players it difficult to predict sometimes.

Tonykross

I would be rather upset if we don't write him off to be honest. Munir is a better player by far and the linkup between him and Adama could grow to be something of legend.

let's see what Munir will do playing a full season with the B team and lots of minutes.

L

linetty

Munir eats up Dongou alive... it'll be pretty much done here for Dongou if he doesnt step up

Tonykross

Munir eats up Dongou alive... it'll be pretty much done here for Dongou if he doesnt step up

Yes I agree Munir looks a better player than Dongou, great shooting technique on him, Dongou has to step up this year or else will continue his career somewhere else.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Dongou? He'd rot on their bench. As far as I know there haven't been any loan rumors about him, but I'd love to see him as a starter at a bottom/middle La Liga side the coming season.

Does Eibar have the same Athletic policy of Basque-only players? We could loan him there.

Trickykid

Does Eibar have the same Athletic policy of Basque-only players? We could loan him there.

Not AFAIK, no. And yeah, a team like that would be ideal.
I'd love to see all of Dongou, Munir and Sandro to regulars in the coming season, and I can't see that happening at Barca B. So yeah a loan for one of them would be ideal, as I see it.

L

linetty

Villarreal B midfielder Juan Camara (20) will tomorrow sign a contract for 2+1 seasons at Barcelona B. [md]

Home of Barca Fans