FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

L

linetty

Actually Moha is quite similar to this Asensio guy which makes this transfer a bit questionable but what can we do. He's a great talent but I have a feeling we called him just to assure he will not join RM

F4THi

Banned
Not even close !! from what i've seen from Asensio, he has a similar style of James Rodriguez for example. Moha is another type, maybe Navas-esque but left footed

L

linetty

Marco Asensio's agent met with Mallorca today. Barcelona's 1,5M bid was rejected. Buyout 4-4,5M. West Ham also interested. [ib3 uh fdm]

Trying to negotiate the buyout down.

L

linetty

Mallorca has better bids for winger Marco Asensio (18) but the player only wants to join Barcelona. Barcelona looking to improve bid. [rac1]

kozza

So Kaptoum was a starter VS Osasuna whilst new recruits were benched and Huertas is loaned out, does this mean that the Cameroonian is promoted ?

catalonarca

10653507_180051958831873_4195106555502841463_n.png

The future!

Cule4life

The Culest
Marco Asensio's agent met with Mallorca today. Barcelona's 1,5M bid was rejected. Buyout 4-4,5M. West Ham also interested. [ib3 uh fdm]

Trying to negotiate the buyout down.

Barca and West Ham :lol: Its like being courted by Yvonne Strahovski and Sarah jessica parker :lol:

F

Flavia

I'll miss the game today... :(
Are Barça B games available for download after the game?

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Sabadell winning 1-0 right now from a CK, Dongou won a penalty but missed it. Anyone got a decent stream? Mine is absolute crap

Home of Barca Fans