FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

yahudi

I wonder what guys like Bicho or Camara are doing there, completely useless

Bicho was touted as one of Depor's best youth prospects in the recent years. He might need some time to settle in.

Camara's performances are really frustrated :/
I don't get it why Eusebio isn't giving Rolon a single chance !! he won't be worse than Camara

> Araujo is the top goalscorer of the segunda with 7 goals in 5 appearances.
let's just not forget that Eusebio did let him go and brought Nieto #wow

Araujo was underperforming for Barca B, so it was only logical to let him move to a club where he could shine. Nieto is a different type of attacker anyway.

Don't really understand the Camara transfer though. With Roman, Babunski, Bicho and Rolon, both left wing and AM are already covered. I'd rather have a decent backup for Samper instead

F4THi

Banned
Is there any chance that we will see this XI this season ?

m5zn_14e0ea709e56354.png

yahudi

Is there any chance that we will see this XI this season ?

m5zn_14e0ea709e56354.png

Doubt it.

So far Eusebio's long-term starting line-ups had one real winger (Tello, Deulofeu, Adama) and a shifted AM (Luis Alberto, Roman, Suarez) up front. Plus, I'm pretty sure that either Munir or Sandro will stay with the first team this season.

Also it remains to be seen whether Campins returns to his Juvenil form after his injuries and whether Halilovic really clicks in with the rest of the team.

hardyboy

Barça B starting XI vs Lugo: Ortolá, Macky, Diagne, R. Costa, Grimaldo, Samper, J. Cámara, Bicho, Halilovic, Joan Román, Dongou.

Adama on the bench :(

Home of Barca Fans