FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

L

linetty

the worst part is that eusebio is not going to be sacked. they'll say he's doing a good job like lucho has recently.

khaled_a_d

the worst part is that eusebio is not going to be sacked. they'll say he's doing a good job like lucho has recently.

If this continue for some time he will be sacked by February IMO,the board at this moment will try to only protect itself and distant themselves from failures,elections are 18 month away and they don't need a relegated barca B for sure .He was 3rd last year so I can understand giving him a chance with for some time
But I have to say it is not only him,Segunda is no joke of a league even if it is far inferior than Liga(obviously) and there is very few players we have on this team who are older than 20 ,we are betting on talent but we forget that even when Barca B was in 3rd or 4th division we needed older players who are between the age of 23-25 to help the team ,you can't just go with such very young team .we have many talented players for sure but the lack of experience is hurting us big time IMO
We were badly prepared for the season IMO

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The most important part of the B team is to develop our talented players. How many have Eusebio helped? None. There is no point in winning if every single of our talent need to go to another team to develop or if everyone keep stalling and not doing much under him.

I

instinct

Which youth player made it at the first team since 2010? (Arguably) Bartra. That's it.

So much talent wasted.

L

linetty

Rafael Hernández ‏@RafaelH117
Relegating Barcelona B is the final insult this board could do to La Masia before they leave. Eusebio is a disgrace.

:(

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Eusebio: "I am the leader of the team. I know how to move forward. I have the strength."
Eusebio: "We lacked joy in our play."
Eusebio: "There is no need to walk around with heads down. One has to pick himself up and get up from every punch."
Eusebio: "We understand the fans who are upset but we have to be united in order to move forward from this."

This cunt still has the audacity to take on the "brave hero" persona. Ignorant and clueless hack, needs to refrain from taking a coaching position anywhere ever again. All ego, no brain or ability.

L

linetty

Eusebio: "There is no need to walk around with heads down. One has to pick himself up and get up from every punch."
Eusebio: "We understand the fans who are upset but we have to be united in order to move forward from this."
Eusebio: "I am the leader of the team. I know how to move forward. I have the strength."
Eusebio: "The words of Luis Enrique have to be an encouragement for us."
Eusebio: "We lacked joy in our play." [rac1]

Fans were shouting "resign" chants towards Eusebio at the game tonight. [sport]

García Pimienta is the first option to replace Eusebio who might be fired soon. Lobera, Barjuán, Oscar García are other options. [sport]

mampilly

Eusebio: "The words of Luis Enrique have to be an encouragement for us."
Eusebio: "We lacked joy in our play." [rac1]

Fans were shouting "resign" chants towards Eusebio at the game tonight. [sport]

García Pimienta is the first option to replace Eusebio who might be fired soon. Lobera, Barjuán, Oscar García are other options. [sport]

again lost. thanks to Lord Eusabio

kozza

I watched a few Juvenil B games last season (coached by García Pimienta), they were playing awfully with huge lack of control and tactical discipline, can't see improvement there if he comes.

khaled_a_d

I watched a few Juvenil B games last season (coached by García Pimienta), they were playing awfully with huge lack of control and tactical discipline, can't see improvement there if he comes.

There players promoted to Juvenil A and they aren't performing any better,it is just a bad La Masia generation

kozza

Yes they aren't talented but they were also tactically lost and unable to take control against school teams, I beleive Oscar Garcia would deserve it but he has heart problems.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
An insidious move from Rosell et al to undermine the development of players in the cantera, both with the FIFA sanctions and the disaster that is Eusebio...Absolutely outrageous

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yes they aren't talented but they were also tactically lost and unable to take control against school teams, I beleive Oscar Garcia would deserve it but he has heart problems.

He is the only one who would deserve it out of the names mentioned. I think his condition is fine, but I doubt he'll accept an offer from these guys anyway. He left because he was ignored for this retard in Eusebio and because Rosell and co were out to destroy everything Cruyff, Laporta and Pep did.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
He is the only one who would deserve it out of the names mentioned. I think his condition is fine, but I doubt he'll accept an offer from these guys anyway. He left because he was ignored for this retard in Eusebio and because Rosell and co were out to destroy everything Cruyff, Laporta and Pep did.

Exactly.

Also I think it had something to do with Rosell taking away Cruyff's honorary President title as well.

Home of Barca Fans