FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

I

instinct

I saw a tweet that said Eusebio's been sacked, but it got deleted. Any truth to this?

He's not sacked(yet atleast). A parody account tweeted it and as expected everyone on twitter went crazy without double checking the source.

richard-sherman-gif.gif

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Eusebio: "I am the person who knows this team the best. I know how to continue working with them." [rac1]

Eusebio: "I worked for many weeks to find the way of playing that the team needs have, and this is very important."

Frodo_FCB

Eusebio: "I am the person who knows this team the best. I know how to continue working with them." [rac1]

Eusebio: "I worked for many weeks to find the way of playing that the team needs have, and this is very important."

So losing 4-0 is the perfect way of playing? wtf.. What i see actually is that Barca b doesnt have a plan in the pitch...It is just based on individual skills.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Just saw this on reddit, hope it is true:

Sport online editor Josep Capdevila claims Eusebio will be finally sacked after today's 4-0 defeat. He says thet his replacement will come from within, and that there's more changes coming.

L

linetty

The players don't trust Eusebio. They have lost confidence in him. Benching Adama and Samper is not understood either. [sport]

Matter of time :)

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Adama don't get why he is benched?

I wouldn't get why I'm benched either if I'm playing better than those who are replacing me.

If Eusebio want Adama to develop and stop making the same stupid mistakes with his bad decision making then he need to make him do that instead of just benching him and hoping he would magically become better.

DinhoR10

I wish we could promote all our talented youth, Lucho definitely knows how to handle youth but theres too much of them and this is the business end of the season so it won't work.

khaled_a_d

I wouldn't get why I'm benched either if I'm playing better than those who are replacing me.

If Eusebio want Adama to develop and stop making the same stupid mistakes with his bad decision making then he need to make him do that instead of just benching him and hoping he would magically become better.

Adama has been awful .surely Sandro and Dongou isn't good right now but Adama might have been the worst of all of them lately .kid has addicted dribbling over 4 player and lose the ball whenever he gets it while rarely being any effective with the team
Our offense is bad with or without him .he need to get his head straight instead of thinking it is just the coach being unfair to him

I wish we could promote all our talented youth, Lucho definitely knows how to handle youth but theres too much of them and this is the business end of the season so it won't work.

Hate to go BBZ route but non of them are good enough right now for the 1st team .many players has the talent but non is good all around to be contribute for the 1st team
Samper might be the only one close to that .Eusebio played huge part in that this season but this team lacked experienced glue guys who can benefit both the team and the development of young players around them
we decided that this team is just for the talented U-20 youngsters only ,huge mistake IMO

Tonykross

Adama has been awful .surely Sandro and Dongou isn't good right now but Adama might have been the worst of all of them lately .kid has addicted dribbling over 4 player and lose the ball whenever he gets it while rarely being any effective with the team
Our offense is bad with or without him .he need to get his head straight instead of thinking it is just the coach being unfair to him

Hate to go BBZ route but non of them are good enough right now for the 1st team .many players has the talent but non is good all around to be contribute for the 1st team
Samper might be the only one close to that .Eusebio played huge part in that this season but this team lacked experienced glue guys who can benefit both the team and the development of young players around them
we decided that this team is just for the talented U-20 youngsters only ,huge mistake IMO

I think we're too hard on these kids and Eusebio, this is the very first time in the history of football, where a second division has 90% of players who are U-20. it's not easy, there is no leadership.

DinhoR10

I meant promote them not because they're ready but solely because Lucho is a great coach when it comes to youth, look at what he's done for Rafinha for instance.

yahudi

Absolutely. Son makes Deulofeu look like Xavi right now.

I think we're too hard on these kids and Eusebio, this is the very first time in the history of football, where a second division has 90% of players who are U-20. it's not easy, there is no leadership.

Disagree. The squad selection is Eusebio's job. During his entire tenure he has been gradually phasing older players out in favor of younger talents. A high risk high reward move which backfired this season.

Plus, for second year in a row Eusebio forced himself to field players way out of position (Grimaldo, Diagne, Munir).

See:

I meant promote them not because they're ready but solely because Lucho is a great coach when it comes to youth, look at what he's done for Rafinha for instance.

Two questions:
1) Which players from the first team would you bench/move to the stands for the B teamers? Keep in mind that we are moving towards the business end of the season and Lucho has quite a few players running low on minutes.
2) Are you willing to pull the last few pillars supporting Barca B and keeping the team above relegation zone?

DinhoR10

Absolutely. Son makes Deulofeu look like Xavi right now.

Disagree. The squad selection is Eusebio's job. During his entire tenure he has been gradually phasing older players out in favor of younger talents. A high risk high reward move which backfired this season.

Plus, for second year in a row Eusebio forced himself to field players way out of position (Grimaldo, Diagne, Munir).

See:

Two questions:
1) Which players from the first team would you bench/move to the stands for the B teamers? Keep in mind that we are moving towards the business end of the season and Lucho has quite a few players running low on minutes.
2) Are you willing to pull the last few pillars supporting Barca B and keeping the team above relegation zone?

If you go up to my first post i said "i wish" meaning that ik its not a feasible course of action for the club to take, but I would save Samper first and foremost, after him Adama,Halilovic and maybe Grimaldo.

Samper and Halilovic are the only ones I think that could slot in deputy roles right now, Alen less so.

Home of Barca Fans