FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

yahudi

Vinyals' lineup is even more baffling than Eusebio's.

A natural RB (Juste) is playing at CB while two natural CBs (Diagne and Bagnack) are playing out wide. Patric moved to midfield after like 4 years at RB. Suarez having his third game in a row after Ortola playing the entire season before and being one of the better performers. Sandro still lost out wide.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
We aren't looking any better than we were under Eusabio..

Just maybe that's because it's been 20 minutes into the game after 5 days of a new coach? Just a thought. We've controlled the game well anyhow. And Sandro just hits the post with a wicked shot.

I was hoping that Samper would shift up when I saw Diagne in the lineup but Vinyals has switched around quite a few positions.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Uneventful game. Hope Vinyals makes better choices for the midfield next time like Grimaldo, etc. because the creativity was very poor today. I guess it can be seen as 1 point earned given our situation.

Adama was god awful again though. Brutally unintelligent decisions literally every time the ball came to him. So many opportunities to play a one-touch pass inside and continue a team move but instead he turns out and charges to the wing to blindly whack a cross. Not promising from him at all.

Last edited:

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Remember that Vinyal's Juvenil A team flopped this season. If we have too high expectations, it will hurt more when they shatter.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Don't have any expectations from Vinyals. Just hope he can keep us over the line so we don't get relegated.

Ronnie10

I also don't have high expectations on Vinyals. Our Juvenil A is having terrible season. Even last year we got outplayed on many occasions just to be saved by individual brilliance of Munir and Adama. Not to mention that we got trashed by RM 5-0 despite having all these talented players.

L

linetty

The contract of Joan Román will expire in June. Player and club have not talked about a possible renewal so far. [sport]

Home of Barca Fans