FC Barcelona B (Barça Atlètic)

Leo_Messi

Halilovic has such a low football intelligence. One wrong decision after the other.

The defense as suspicious as always.

Garrus

Despite samper's blunder, He is still the best player on the pitch for me, Palencia is also putting a good performance, No comment on our forwards, They hardly ever see the ball.
The team looks clueless when retrieving the ball, Randomly throwing long balls forward in hope on of the front three catches it, Quite a sad sight.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
That B team is lost as hell. No leadership on the field, no maturity. They're like a herd of prized but blind cattle roaming about aimlessly.

I would rescue Samper and Sandro who have shown the most promise, and take them away from that disjointed mess and into the first team so they can continue to grow, even if they get few minutes. There's no growing being done in this squad. All players look to be regressing in this mess.

F

Flavia

That B team is lost as hell. No leadership on the field, no maturity. They're like a herd of prized but blind cattle roaming about aimlessly.

I would rescue Samper and Sandro who have shown the most promise, and take them away from that disjointed mess and into the first team so they can continue to grow, even if they get few minutes. There's no growing being done in this squad. All players look to be regressing in this mess.

It was coming down to this, we all saw it.

Home of Barca Fans